Our Journey Home

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Dr. Wubs









Emma Grace (affectionately known as Wubs) is such a sweet helper. Today, very unexpectedly, I felt awful. When Bella went down for a morning nap, I invited Wubs to watch a movie with me so we could lay on the couch together. Wubs eagerly agreed-she loves to watch movies! As we were laying on the couch, I explained that mommy didn't feel good. Wubs looked at me so lovingly, and after a few moments of thought, she said, (in her most discerning tone of voice)
"Mommy, maybe we need to get you some medicine? And some chocolate." I will accept a diagnosis from our precious Dr. Wubs any day!
We didn't go to work at the church tonight, which turned out to be such a blessing, because the girls got to snuggle with daddy before bedtime, and I got to have dinner with my favorite guy! This is a busy week at our house, so I am thankful that the Lord kept us home today. His plans are always far better than our plans.

"Finally brothers, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable- if anything is excellent or praiseworthy-think about such things."- Philippians 4:8


No comments:

Post a Comment