Our Journey Home

Friday, May 20, 2011

Expired... wink.

This morning I feel like I'm an 'expired' pregnant mama. wink. A day past my due date, we are all waiting with great anticipation to meet baby JJ. Emma Grace was born a week earlier than her due date, Bella was actually born on her due date, and now JJ... I am so hopeful he will
come this weekend. I have an appointment for Monday morning if needed, but whew- the thought of going another three days seems like a really long time! I have been having contractions for days now, some that even take my breath away, but they aren't consistent. Several of my precious friends have encouraged me these contractions may mean that once full labor begins, JJ will be born very quickly. Thank you for praying for us! We'll be posting updates, and hopefully very soon- we'll post pictures of our sweet little boy!

"And even the very hairs of your head are all numbered."- Matthew 10:30

No comments:

Post a Comment