Our Journey Home

Sunday, May 8, 2011

A Special Day



Happy Mother's Day!
Below is a picture of my mom (a.k.a Nana) and my grandmother. I asked Wubs if she knew who was in this picture and she said,"Hmmmm. I think it's Nana and someone I don't know." When I told Emma Grace that it was a picture of Nana and her mommy, she said, "Wow! Nana's mommy? But, where are you?" I explained that in this picture, I was just a twinkle in Nana's eye. Wubs closely examined the picture and exclaimed, "Oooh! I think I see you. Riiiight there!"
"For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also."- Matthew 6:21

2 comments:

  1. ...what a beautiful gift!!! thanks Sarita,I love you very much!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Sarah!!!
    Hope you are holding up well. Getting close!! So excited for you and yours. Hope and pray all goes well with delivery and all. I know you can hardly wait to met him. I know cause I could hardly wait. If you need anything!! I mean anything. let me know. I am here for you. Just wanted you to know. BTW you look just like your MOM BEAUTIFUL!!!!Hope your week is GREAT!!!! Love ya Catherine

    ReplyDelete