Our Journey Home

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Bella's surgery


Bella had tubes put in her little ears last Thursday morning, and she is doing great! She has developed a new dislike for our vacuum cleaner (it must sound very loud now) and she is talking a lot more already! Some of her new words include, "soda!", "Bub-bo"(Wubs), "Bay-Ah" (Bella), "socks", "side"(go outside), and "bay nee" (blankie). We are so thankful that God has healed Bella, and we are excited that she can hear so much better now!

Bella giving daddy a 'snug' after he returned home from our church golf tournament. Emma Grace always gives daddy a 'snug and a sugar' and Bella is learning from her big sister! (Bella's sugars are much wetter though. wink!)

Our dear friend, Ms. Daphne, came to visit Bella after her surgery, and she brought her doggie Maddie as a special treat. Emma Grace and Bella loooove doggies. Emma Grace is often telling us that she wants a 'real doggie'. Wubs loved taking Maddie for a walk, but as you can see, I think Maddie was walking Wubs!



"My soul finds rest in God alone; my salvation comes from him. He alone is my rock and my salvation; he is my fortress, I will never be shaken."- Psalm 62:1-2

2 comments: