Our Journey Home

Friday, October 11, 2013

Friday funny: Picture time!

I love to take pictures, capturing every day moments to special memories. I think the girls have picked up on my little 'habit'. The other day, we were walking out to the car to leave for Wednesday discipleship at our church when Wubs shrieked, "Mama! Look at JJ!" I walked around the car to peek at JJ, who was waiting patiently to be put into his carseat. "What is it, baby?" I was scanning JJ, but I couldn't see why Wubs had requested I come look at her brother.
"Look at his hands! He has his hands in. his. pockets! Isn't he just so cute? You have to take a picture, Mama!!"

Wubs was right. He did look adorable. And, I did go back inside to grab the camera so that she'd know that I value her eye for a Kodak moment! wink!
"You are my hiding place; you will protect me from trouble and surraound me with songs of deliverance."- Psalm 32:7

No comments:

Post a Comment