Our Journey Home

Monday, July 20, 2009

Princess for a day

It's almost time to promote all the children at our church to new Sunday school classrooms. We need more volunteers to be sure all our classrooms will have plenty of adults to help teach the curriculum and minister to these little ones. Since all children love a good story, we are asking volunteers to step forward and come share the Ultimate Story- the story of Jesus.
This past Sunday, I was asked to dress up like Snow White and 'interrupt' adult Sunday school classes to share with them about the many volunteer opportunities we have in our children's ministry program. When Bella woke up on Sunday morning, I was already in costume. She kept staring at my head and repeating, "Bow? Bow? Mama bow? Bow?"
Wubs took this picture all by herself. Snow White and Prince Charming are very lucky parents!
On the way to church, Wubs asked, "Mommy, when we get home, will you be just mommy again?" Sweet girl. I guess she was concerned I might eat a bad apple. wink.
"May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as your trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit."- Romans 15:13

3 comments:

  1. Don't worry Snow White, we have only green apples at our house. So you don't have to worry when you come visit! ;)

    You look awesome Sarah! I am in wonder about how you managed to pin that thick hair of yours to make in look short! I asked the kids who you were and Andrew didn't know; Sarah said "Snow White, no I mean Mrs. Sarah!!"

    Hey and that pic of the girls is so so cute! I wish I could kiss their little faces!

    Miss you so much best friend.
    --Jamie

    ReplyDelete
  2. You make the cutest Snow White ever! Good job to Wubs on her snapshot of Mom & Dad!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The verse you quoted at the bottom suits you perfectly! Joy overflows from you, Sarah, even in your BLOG! You amaze me! Thanks for being such an amazing friend to me!

    ReplyDelete