Our Journey Home

Monday, February 15, 2010

Happy (belated) Valentine's Day!




"For as high as the heavens are above the earth, so great is his love for those who fear him; as far as the east is from the west, so far has he removed our transgressions from us. As a father has compassion on his children, so the Lord has compassion on those who fear him; for he knows how we are formed, he remembers that we are dust."- Psalm 103:11-14 (This is my favorite psalm... well, okay, one of my favorites! Isn't God's word amazing?)

2 comments:

  1. So so sweet Sarah! I miss those girls! I love Wubs blinking comment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Sarah!

    Okay, so I have been off of blogspot (mine and everybody else's) for a LONG time! Thanks to Jamie for getting me back on track! :) I LOVE peeking in on your sweet blog!! The quotes on the side crack me up!!! :) So precious...reminds me of many little things that my girls have said too...priceless!! Just thought that I would drop a note that I was secretly stalking you... :) wink.

    ReplyDelete