Our Journey Home

Monday, March 22, 2010

Peek a boo

(This picture was taken last week at the WF park. )
Yesterday I took the girls to Target to fill two prescriptions for Bella. (Even though she has tubes in her ears, she must have gotten an ear infection. The draining hadn't let up, even after eight days, so we needed a few antibiotics.) The woman at the pharmacy counter told me we had a 25 minute wait, so we decided to go get a popcorn and soda at the cafe. But before we made it to the cafe, Bella told me she needed to go potty. All three of us piled into one little stall, and everyone took a 'turn'. Bella went first, then Wubs, then mommy. However, during mommy's 'turn', Bella thought to herself, "Hmmm. I think I'd like to leave this stall." She was just tall enough to reach the door's latch, and with one quick flick of her little wrist, the door opened.
It opened wide. Bella was pleased with her newly found talent of opening public restroom doors. Mommy was not as delighted. wink.
"Serve wholeheartedly, as if you were serving the Lord, not men."- Ephesians 6:7

2 comments:

  1. I can't beleive she opened the DOOR!! Too funny yet not Funny... All i can say is better you then me hahahahahahahahah!!LOL WINK!!! Love ya mena it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahhahaaaaaa! That is hilarious! What a memorable moment for you and Bella Boo!

    ReplyDelete