Our Journey Home

Saturday, June 26, 2010

Saddle Ridge Ranch VBS!

Yee-haw! We had a wonderful week celebrating Jesus at vacation Bible school this week! These are just a few of the many pictures we took on the last night...
Bella and her sweet friend, Abe. Here is Bella's class as they were walking to the Family Night performance. Bella was the only cowgirl in her class, but she didn't seem to even notice! (Since I work in the nursery hall, it was easier for me to get pictures of Bella's group. I wish I had some pictures of Wub's class, but I just couldn't get there before the excitement began!)

Wubs really wanted to ride the mechanical bull, but the line was about an hour long, so that is why she's looking a little sad in this picture. (Daddy took us all out for an ice cream treat and that seemed to cheer her right up! wink!) David was a lead teacher for a 5th grade group, and he really enjoyed his time on the purple Survivor team. It was so fun being up at the church every night as a family. And wow-God really blessed VBS! We had an abundance of teachers and volunteers that were eager to serve, there was great weather every night, and most importantly, several children accepted Christ this week!
"My command is this: Love each other as I have loved you."- John 15:12





1 comment:

  1. WOW!! wish I could have been there!!! Iam so glad your girls had a grea time!! VBS is so much fun. I hope you are well Sarah!! Miss you. call me...Love you catherien

    ReplyDelete