Our Journey Home

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Thank you tears

I am rough around the edges (and to be quite honest, I'm not only rough around the edges but I have yuck in the middle too, wink). I try hard to trust and obey the Lord, but I fail often. There are days that I fall so short that I wonder how God could love me. I am in awe that God would have ever allowed me the priveledge of being David's wife. I stand amazed that He has trusted me to be the mother of our three precious children. I certainly don't deserve this life that the Lord has given me. And in addition to all of this, as if I am not already blessed beyond measure, I get to have eternity with Jesus! Wow. Even while I'm busy doing the simplest of tasks, such as folding laundry or wiping the table, I feel my eyes fill up with 'thank you tears'. I am just so overwhelmed by God's love.
Our camera is broken but my precious friend Pam took pictures on Halloween night. I am excited to share them with you! Here is a glimpse of our sweet night of fellowship, rain, and cAnDy!!! (Thirty two pieces of candy to be exact. The first thing Wubs did when we got home was empty out her bag, line up each piece in a perfectly straight row, and count her loot.

Baby Madelyn is JJ's best friend! Isn't she a cutie pie? JJ the dragon! He stayed bundled up in our stroller but I think he enjoyed his first Halloween!




Andy, Pam, kitty cat Katelyn, pirate Zachary, and daisy MadelynRyan, Amanda, croc hunter Will, Mario Jack, and princess-fairy GracieDaddy, Mommy, fairy Emma Grace, fairy Bella, and dragon JJ. (Poor Bella- her hands were so cold! )

"But encourage one another daily, as long as it is called Today, so that none of you may be hardened by sin's decietfulness."- Hebrews 3:13

No comments:

Post a Comment