Our Journey Home

Thursday, June 14, 2012

the popsicle chair


JJ loves to share popsicles! He's even willing to trade his paci for this delicious frozen treat! David has a favorite chair in our living room, and JJ likes to climb up on his daddy's lap to eat a popsicle. The other day, the girls asked me for a popsicle after their lunch. As I was serving Wubs and Bella, I saw JJ looking at his sisters with sad little eyes. "Do you want a popsicle too?" JJ smiled and clapped at my offer. I went to the kitchen to get one  more popsicle to share with my little man and he had crawled over to the chair to wait for me! ha ha! We have decided that JJ has a special popsicle chair! wink!

(Wubs took this picture of Bella, mommy, and JJ on the popsicle chair!)
"Blessed is the nation whose God is the Lord."- Psalm 33:12

No comments:

Post a Comment