Our Journey Home

Monday, December 10, 2012

Lesson learned

The stomach bug hit our house last week.
First JJ had it and he was so so sick. It started on Tuesday and bless his heart, he was sick for two days!
On Thursday (well, actually it was Friday morning at 2am) Wubs got it. We were up and down for hours, my poor little girl. Bella woke up that morning at about 6am, complaining of a tummy ache. Within the hour, our sweet girl was violently sick too.
David came home from class and, you guessed it... he had it too!  One by one, our whole family went down. Except for me! The Lord allowed me to stay well to take care of my precious family. I did get a bit prideful, though, telling my friends who called to check on us that "I never get the stomach bug".

Lesson learned- Never say never. I will never again say, "I never get the stomach bug." wink.
We are thankful to be on the mend, and we are grateful for all our friends who were praying for us and checking in on us!

 
"Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the prope time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up."- Galatians 6:9

1 comment:

  1. Oh I am so sorry that you all were sick!!!! Glad you are on the mend!

    ReplyDelete