Our Journey Home

Monday, June 29, 2009

Happy Birthday to Wubs

This weekend we celebrated Wubs 4th birthday! Nana and Papa came to town, which was a special treat. (Lucy the dog came, too. The girls were thrilled!) Wubs asked me to make her a dalmation birthday cake, however, I didn't have a dog-shaped pan. My friend, Mindy, loaned me her teddy bear pan, and I had hoped I could ice the cake in such a way it could pass as a dalmation. Wubs loved it- however, daddy and Papa got in a few good jokes about the unique birthday creation! wink! ( Dirty polar bear cake, teddy bear-dalmation hybrid cake, just to name a few...)

Happy Birthday, sweet girl! We love you!!!!


Wubs shows us how old she is now, with those sweet little fingers.

That smile can always melt our hearts!

Here is Wubs blowing out her candles and making her birthday wish. I'm guessing her wish involved Pet Shops, her favorite toy. (The King family and Nana made her wish come true!)

"And when you stand praying, if you hold anything against anyone, forgive him, so that your Father in heaven may forgive you your sins."-Mark 11:25

1 comment:

  1. Sarah!!! You have scarred poor Wubs for life with that cake!! I don't know, but if I were her I would ask for a re-do!!! :)

    ReplyDelete