Our Journey Home

Friday, November 19, 2010

Even a 'tater' can tickle us!

Today, while Bella was napping and Emma Grace was busy with her homeschool work at the kitchen table, I decided to start cooking dinner. I was peeling potatoes when I discovered a silly one in the bag! I asked, "Wubs, what does this potato look like to you?" and we both burst into giggles. "It's a heinie potato, Mama!" It doesn't take much to amuse the McNeill family! Wubs insisted we take pictures with the potato, which made me laugh even more. wink!

"Sing to the Lord, praise his name; proclaim his salvation day after day."- Psalm 96:2



4 comments:

  1. You girls are so silly!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so stinkin hilarious!!!! I laugh when I find hiney potatoes in the bag too!!! I especially love the picture upclose pic of the potato. Nice!

    ReplyDelete