... to a pregnant woman. (My list is in no particular order. All phrases below need to be removed from conversations with pregnant women. They are all equally offensive.) wink.
10. Are you sure there's only one in there?
9. Everytime I see you, you're looking a little bigger!
8. Did you have to wrestle that shirt to get into it?
7. You're due WhEn?!?
6. Wow- that is going to be one BIG baby!
5. You have gotten so big since the last time I saw you!
4. You're just one of those women that carries really big.
3. I bet you feel like you are about to pop!
2. It's not long until you start walking like a penguin. Or do you already waddle a little?
1. You're only ____ weeks? You are really big for _____ weeks!
Luckily for me, this is not my first rodeo! Sometimes I feel like I have heard it all, but I'm guessing that some of you reading have phrases to add to my list. I would love for you to leave a message on our blog and share them with me. I have to laugh at these silly comments otherwise I'll melt into a puddle of hormonal tears! ha ha!
"The Lord your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you."- Deuteronomy 31:6