Our Journey Home

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day!

Happy Valentine's Day! Today we have many fun Valentine's Day activities planned for homeschool, and tonight we are going on our traditional date night with daddy! (We have gone to Chic-fil-A for Valentine's Day for the last four years. It is so much fun! And as you can imagine, Chic-fil-A isn't very busy on Valentine's day. wink!) Below are a few pictures, taken bright and early this morning! Daddy got the girls Skittles and I baked cookie-pops last night after the children went to sleep. We didn't want Wubs and Bella to think we had forgotten about JJ so I tied a bow on a jar of baby food! The flowers were my gift from David. He surprised me yesterday morning because as I was leaving for Bible study, he had left beautiful flowers, a card, and one of my favorite songs playing in the car. Oh, how I love my husband! I am so very very blessed!Bella woke up Wubs when she saw the kitchen table. Wubs loves her sleep but Bella is our early bird!


JJ knew exactly what to do with his cookie pop!


"Trust in the Lord with all your heart."- Proverbs 3:5

1 comment: