Our Journey Home

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Reason # 1,379...

...why I love my husband. (First of all, let me just say that we had a non-stop weekend. We had dear friends over on Friday night, church commitments on Saturday morning, a birthday party on Saturday night, church on Sunday morning, and our first VBS leadership meeting on Sunday night. It's not always like that, but it just so happened that our weekend slipped away! wink.)Last night, David came home from work and we all had dinner together. Then David played with our children and read our Bible story. We prayed and put the children to bed, and David was just about to go start studying but our doorbell rang. It was one of our neighbors, needing a jump for his car because his battery had died. David didn't miss a beat. He went to help and serve. Oh, how I love my husband! I am so thankful for his passion to serve the Lord, serve our family, and serve others. He is an amazing man and I am so incredibly blessed!
Below are a few pictures of the girls, eating a new favorite treat. Wubs and Bella were amazed when I let them have a popsicle with their breakfast! It was only frozen apple juice but they thought it was a.w.e.s.o.m.e! "The fear of the Lord is pure, enduring forever. The ordianances of the Lord are sure and altogether righteous. They are more precious than gold, than much pur gold; they are sweeter than honey, than honey from the comb."- Psalm 19:9-10

No comments:

Post a Comment