Our Journey Home

Thursday, April 5, 2012

Mr. I-Get-Into-Everything-Now

"Wow! I had no idea that I could find so much treasure! Cookbooks, the church directory, dish towels, aprons... fun!"
"Seriously, I should have started crawling and pulling up sooner than this! I am so excited about all the possibilities now! I can explore and empty every drawer in this house before the day is through!!"
(nervously laughing) "Heh, heh...uh, hi mommy. I didn't see you standing there. How much did you hear?"
"How happy is the man who does not follow the advice of the wicked, or take the path of sinners, or join a group of mockers! Instead, his delight is in the Lord's instruction, and he meditates on it day and night. He is like a tree planted beside streams of water that bears its fruit in season and whose leaf does not wither. Whatever he does prospers."- Psalm 1:1-3

No comments:

Post a Comment