Our Journey Home

Thursday, April 12, 2012

Waiting for our special guests to arrive...

Papa and Nana came to our house to celebrate Easter this year! They arrived at our house on Easter Sunday after we got home from church. We had a wonderful time together! We went to watch our church Easter drama on Sunday night, we went out for Goodberry's (yum! This is one of our favorite treats- frozen custard!) we did lots of shopping with Nana, David and Papa refreshed our playground with new mulch and new swings, and we all enjoyed walking around the farmer's market. The time seemed to fly by! Below are a few pictures I took while the children were waiting for Papa and Nana to arrive. The girls were out on our front porch and JJ wanted to be a part of all the action! It is so fun to watch our children enjoying each other so much!
"However, I consider my life worth nothing to me, if only I may finish the race and complete the task the Lord Jesus has given me- the task of testifying to the gospel of God's grace."- Acts 20:24

No comments:

Post a Comment