Our Journey Home

Monday, July 16, 2012

Our silly night at Chic-fil-A!

We had so much fun, dressing up like cows last Friday night! (We participated in Chic-fil-A's annual cow appreciation day.) We have enjoyed cow apprecation day for the last few years. And every year, David and I have the same conversation; we are blown away by the generousity of this restaurant. I wonder how much free food they give away every year for this event? Wow!  Here are a few pictures from our evening...
Wubs and Bella, just before we left home.

Say, "Moooo!"

Just the girl cows. (I almost wrote 'just the heifers' but technically, I don't think I'm a heifer since I'm a mommy? Hmmm. )wink!

The leader of our herd and his oldest cow!
Even JJ wore a little costume. He gave me a funny look while I painted his nose, but he never once attempted to wipe it off!

Our blessed little herd!

"God is not unjust; he will not forget your work and the love you have shown him as you have helped his people and continue to help them."- Hebrews 6:10




1 comment: