Our Journey Home

Thursday, July 26, 2012

Today is our happy anniversary!

In honor of our nine year wedding anniversary, I wanted to share nine reasons why I'm certain that I'm married to the most wonderful man in the whole wide world:
9. My husband can fix anything. Our car, our lawn mower, our dryer- he is amazing! If it is broken, he does a little research, orders a part or two, and then he fixes it, good as new!
8. My husband is hilarious! Whether he's singing a funny song (he has a real knack for changing the lyrics to our favorite songs and making them silly) or he is telling me a funny story, David makes me laugh every day!
7. My husband is a leader. He is a team player, too, but the Lord has really given David a gift to lead others. David leads through serving others; his leadership style inspires me.
6. My husband has a deep voice, bright blue eyes, broad shoulders, and dark hair. (So, basically- he is a total babe! giggle)
5. My husband is manly. Enjoys mowing the grass-goes fishing-drives a truck-skilled grillmaster- kind of manly man!
4. My husband is smart. Book smart, people skills smart, resourceful smart... David is wise.
3. My husband loves our children deeply. He disciples our children, encourages our children, and plays with our children.
2. My husband loves me faithfully. He puts my needs before his own. He knows all my imperfections and he loves me anyway. wink.
1. My husband loves and fears the Lord. David is seeking the Lord and growing in Him daily.

I love you Sweetheart! Thank you for choosing me to be your wife!
"Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud."- 1 Corinthians 13:4

3 comments:

  1. Precious. Absoultely precious. Happy Anniversary Best Friend! I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...happy anniversary to both of you!!! may you love grows forever more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy, happy anniversary!!!!

    ReplyDelete