Our Journey Home

Friday, March 15, 2013

Friday funny: Big boy?

I can't believe that JJ will be two years old in May! He is growing up so so fast. (Actually, all three of our children are growing up too fast! wink) Every once in a while, JJ will still snuggle with me, but for the most part, he is always on the go! While I was helping JJ with his little cowboy boots and I asked, "JJ, are you my baby or are you my big boy?" He smiled and said, "Big....ba-by!" I laughed and covered that cute face in kisses! This picture is a perfect example of our 'big baby' who is very quickly becoming our big boy! ha ha!
"Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go."- Joshua 1:9

No comments:

Post a Comment