Our Journey Home

Friday, March 1, 2013

Friday funny: Our language

I wanted to share a funny story about Bella. We laughed and laughed together the other day, but I'm pretty sure that I'm the only one who knew what was so funny! wink.

"Why didn't we talk to Nana very much lately?" Bella wondered.
"Well, Papa and Nana were on a vacation; they flew on an airplane to Chile. Remember how Nana is from another country?"
"Yes, I remember... but... what language does Nana speak?" Bella asked.
"Nana speaks Spanish, just like Dora."
"Oh, yeah! What language does Papa speak?"
"Papa speaks English." (I giggled a bit to myself.)
Bella let out a gasp. "Papa speaks our language!!!!"
I couldn't help but laugh!. Then Bella started laughing, too! Silly girl!

"But seek first His kingdom and His righteousness, and all these things will be added to you."- Matthew 6:33

No comments:

Post a Comment