Our Journey Home

Thursday, April 18, 2013

Bella's heart

 
Last October, David and I went on a vision trip to Canada. While we were there, we lost David's backpack; the backpack contained our passports, David's Bible, and several other items. We never found the backpack! At the time it was a bit stressful, but I honestly haven't thought about it since...well, October. wink.
However, Bella brought it up the other day. We were driving in the car and Bella said, "Mommy, do you remember that time you went to Canada?"
"Yes, I remember."
"Well, remember the Bible that Daddy lost?"
"Yes. You have a good memory!"
"Well, I hope that someone found that Bible and they read the words and they learned all about Jesus."
I felt my eyes tear up. "I hope so, too, baby."
We are so thankful for the work the Lord is doing inside Bella's heart!
 
Last week, Bella hosted a big sister party for her dear friend, Gracie. Gracie is going to become a big sister next month and we wanted to celebrate!


"From everyone who has been given much, much will be demanded; and from the one who has been entrusted with much, much more will be asked."- Luke 12:48b

No comments:

Post a Comment