Our Journey Home

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Lil' miss creativity

 I love being the mommy of two sweet little girls; God has made them each so unique. Yesterday, I wrote about Bella, and some of the ways God has made her special. Bella is so task oriented and full of energy! God has blessed Wubs with a creativity that continues to blossom. Emma Grace loves to draw, read, use her imagination, and create! For example, Wubs used her bucket of popbeads to create animals we saw on our zoo trip:
 
Emma Grace made an elephant,

a snake,

a zebra,

a lion,

a giraffe (my favorite),

and a peacock.
When Wubs showed me all her little bead animals, I told her that I loved them!
"Mommy, I just really wanted to make something different and I started thinking about zoo animals. Then, I tried making animals, and it worked!"
 "Do you know what I love best about your animals? Many people would have looked at your bucket of beads and just saw... well... beads. They would have only thought those beads could be popped together to make a necklace, or maybe a bracelet. But not you! You looked closely and you saw that those beads could be something else. When Jesus looks at us, He can see just how He wants to shape us and use us, too! "
"Yeah! I'm creative, but Jesus is the MOST creative, right, mama!"

We are so thankful for Emma Grace's relationship with Christ and the work He is doing within her and through her!

"Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, He is a new creation; the old has gone, the new has come!"- 2 Corinthians 5:17

No comments:

Post a Comment