Our Journey Home

Thursday, August 29, 2013

Photojournal: Back to school!

The school year has begun at the Academy of Grace! wink. Emma Grace is in third grade, and Bella is in kindergarten. I can't even believe it, our little girls are getting so big!
 I am excited to see what the Lord is going to allow us to learn and experience this year! It is a joy to teach our children and I am so very thankful.




JJ has been keeping occupied during our morning homeschool time by playing in the kitchen with something special. On Tuesday, I gave him this entire sheet of star stickers to use. He had so much fun!
JJ has had such a happy heart, playing alongside of his sisters while they work!
I don't know if you can see it, but JJ has a little tow truck and he was towing
 Lightening McQueen across our kitchen table. Little boys are so adorable!

This picture makes me smile! We are studying the skeletal system in our Apologia science and we learned about the important role of calcium for our bones. Suddenly, Bella had a strong craving for some milk! She is just adorable and I am so excited to have TWO students in Academy of Grace this year!

 
"Love must be sincere. Hate what is evil; cling to what is good."- Romans 12:9

No comments:

Post a Comment