Our Journey Home

Thursday, February 26, 2009

The Great Bunny Stand-Off...


Can you find the little bunny in the picture? Bunny is sitting on top of our fridge because Emma Grace is learning a lesson in sharing. Wubs recieved Bunny as a gift from her best friend and she loves it! However, she loves Bunny so much, she is refusing to share it with her sister. I explained that Jesus wants us to share our things, even our very favorite things, but Wubs declared, "No! I love my bunny! I love my bunny more than Bella!" I have to admit, I didn't see that one coming! wink. Again I explained that we need to share our toys, and if Bunny is too special to share with Bella, Bunny needs to sit on top of our fridge. Bunny will just wait to come down until Emma Grace decides Bella can have a turn playing with her beloved toy. Today is Day 3 of the Great Bunny Stand-Off. Wubs is still holding firm that Bella may not have a turn, and mommy is still holding firm that we must share with others. And luckily for mommy, she has Truth on her side!

"Humble yourselves, therefore, under God's mighty hand, that he may lift you up in due time. Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you."- 1Peter 5:6-7


3 comments:

  1. Oh, the things I can look forward to as Landon gets more of a vocabulary. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job standing firm, Sarah! She'll reap the blessings of your love, but just doesn't know that yet. *wink*

    ReplyDelete
  3. ...oh well,
    sometimes it takes a little time ,but Wubs will learn such a loving lesson,sharing is to show love. hang in there!!!
    Nana/ Mama

    ReplyDelete