Our Journey Home

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Photo shoot sneak peek

My dear friend, Pam, is a very talented photographer. Pam came over to our house last night and took some pictures of JJ. He was a little fussy but Pam was really understanding and we improvised when needed. For some of the shots, JJ is actually balancing on my knees so he'd stay happy, but Pam is going to edit me out! wink! This morning, she emailed me a little sneak peek! (Thank you, friend! I love you lots!) Just look at our handsome little man! Yesterday was our first day without daddy at home. We sure did miss him! But the day flew by... it's amazing how busy life becomes with a newborn! The girls have been wonderful- both of them have really been super helpers. Wubs has been helping me with a happy heart while I'm doing housework, and Bella is eager to 'babysit' JJ for me. Both girls have been understanding when I'm feeding or changing JJ; they wait patiently if they need me or they have worked together as a team to accomplish a task. We don't have it all figured out, but God is really blessing our efforts. I am so very thankful He is in control!


"As a mother comforts her child, so I will comfort you..."- Isaiah 66:13a

6 comments:

  1. Sarah, he is adorable!!! Can't wait to meet him in person! Been praying for ya and thinking about you all lots!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so wonderful to hear! I said it when we saw him and I'll say it again, girl that baby got every non-white gene in you!! He's going to be a handsome little boy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is just gorgeous! Virginia had a hard time with photographs too. It all works out in the end! You are going to treasure these beautiful pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you sweet friend for your kind words and most of all for allowing me the opportunity to capture your little man on camera!! He is just precious and it was truly a blessing to me to be able to take these for you! Can't wait to get the rest of them to you! LOVE YOU LOTS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the pictures. Can't wait to see more! Hope you're enjoying your son and getting rest!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my! Pam is talented and J.J. is so amazingly handsome! Love the tie!!!

    ReplyDelete