Our Journey Home

Saturday, June 11, 2011

Three little cuties

Late yesterday afternoon, while daddy was outside cutting the grass, our three little cuties allowed me to take a few pictures! Sometimes I think my heart will burst, I love my family so much! This last picture cracks me up! I had prompted the girls to close their eyes for a sweet picture of them resting with their brother. This is Bella's attempt to appear like she is sleeping for the camera! ha ha!"For those God foreknew he also predestined to be conformed to the likeness of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brothers. And those he predestined, he also called; those he called, he also justified; those he justified, he also glorified."- Romans 8:29-30



2 comments:

  1. Can't get enough! I always thought Emma Grace looked like you but JJ is like your mini me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best Friend,
    First of all, I love the new updates to your blog! It is very inviting!! Aren't these moments so amazing? There are no words that can describe the goodness of those sweet moments with our children. Love you so much!

    ReplyDelete