Our Journey Home

Friday, May 18, 2012

Friday funny: Our hungry hamper

A few years ago, when I was teaching the girls to use their  hamper, I pretended I heard a noise. I told Emma Grace and Bella that I could hear a rumbling sound, like the rumbling of a hungry belly. I explained that  the sound was coming from our hamper  and it was very hungry! The hamper wanted to gobble up some dirty laundry, and we needed to help! Ever since my little illustration, Wubs and Bella enjoy feeding their hamper. It's a game we play every day!  However, the other night, as the children were putting on their jammies for bed, a peculiar thing happened. The hamper was so very hungry, it ATE Bella!


And then, it was STILL so hungry, it even ate JJ!









We sure do have a lot of fun around here! wink! Have a wonderful weekend!
"We live by faith, not by sight."- 2 Corinthians 5:7

No comments:

Post a Comment