Our Journey Home

Friday, May 11, 2012

Photojournal: JJ's first haircut

JJ was such a good boy! He sat on David's lap and was as happy as could be!
David assisted the hair stylist by holding JJ's head still.
The girls were SO excited for JJ's first haircut. Bella kept turning around and giving me the play by play! "Now JJ is looking at himself in the mirror!" "Now JJ is getting sprayed with the water squirter!" "She's cutting the front!" "She's cutting the back!" ha ha!  It was adorable!
Hands down, my absolute favorite picture!
I tried to get a picture of his new haircut but JJ was officially done sitting still. He was ready to crawl all around and go go go! wink!
Being this handsome is hard work. wink!
"Now we see but a poor reflection as in a mirror; then we shall see face to face. Now I know in part; then I shall know fully, even as I am fully known."- 1 Corinthians 13:12

2 comments: