Our Journey Home

Thursday, August 30, 2012

A journal entry: cake dollars!

On Tuesday afternoon, Wubs was writing in her journal without a prompt. (In our curriculum, there are times when I'm supposed to give her something to write about, but on this particular day, I wasn't supposed to give her any prompting. ) Tuesday happened to be the day that I delivered my very first cake order for our new adventure, Sweets by Sarah Jane! It was very exciting! Anyway, Wubs noticed that I got paid for my cake and it intrigued her because until now, mommy has never earned dollars for cake. wink! I laughed and hugged her when she showed me her journal entry:
 

I loved her illustration, too, because it looked very much like my cake! I made this cake for Richland Creek preschool. I am so thankful for the way the Lord is blessing Sweets by Sarah Jane! And I am so grateful to all my friends who have passed on my contact information; I have three more cake orders coming up! Wow! Go God!

"Be joyful always; pray continually; give thanks in all circumstances,for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus."- 1 Thessalonians 5:18

1 comment:

  1. Her picture does look just like your cake! So talented! And so sweet that she was so excited for her Mommy :) Love it!

    ReplyDelete