Our Journey Home

Thursday, August 23, 2012

Sweets by Sarah Jane


Guess what, friends? David and I have decided that we are going to try selling my cakes and treats! For years now, I have loved making goodies for our friends and family. David helped me create a new tab at the top of our blog, Sweets by Sarah Jane; please click on it and take a peek. If you like what you see, maybe you'd consider passing on my name if you know someone who is looking for a specialty cake or baked goodie? Thank you SO much for your help! We are excited to see what God will do with Sweets by Sarah Jane!
ps- Thank you to all my dear friends who gave Sweets by Sarah Jane a 'shout-out' on their Facebook page! That was so kind!

"All the believers were one in heart and mind No one claimed that any of his possessions was his own, but they shared everything they had."- Acts 4:32

1 comment:

  1. I know this journey is going to bless you and your family in ways you could have never imagined! I'm so excited for you! Thank you for being such a blessing to me, sweet friend!

    ReplyDelete