Our Journey Home

Friday, February 15, 2013

Valentine's Day 2013

 God blessed our family with a wonderful Valentine's Day! We enjoy celebrating love, because He first loved us!

Daddy gave all his girls flowers and chocolate, and then, we celebrated with our annual Chic-fil-A family date night. Wubs, Bella, and JJ practiced a special song all week long so that they could sing to daddy, as a Valentine gift. (It was precious! wink.) They used little toy microphones and everything! And we even enjoyed a little Valentine party after Bella's ballet lesson. What a great day!
Valentine's Day 2013

This picture makes me laugh! Bella was 'helping' JJ smile for the camera!

My two very very  handsome Valentines...

This was my Valentine gift to David. Homemade cheesecake is his favorite! Bella let me use a little of her chocolate bar to grate over our cheesecake slices. What a sweet girl!
I got a little behind on blogging this week; I was busy with several Valentine projects.. One of my projects included homemade Valentine gifts for the girls. They really wanted clothes for their  toy mice, so I did my best to sew teeny tiny outfits and accessories. It was really fun! (My favorite was the apron and baking mitt... I'm so silly!)
The girls l.o.v.e.d the mini mousey pocketbooks! ha ha!


I also had a few Valentine orders for Sweets by Sarah Jane.
Cookies for a third grade class.

A party cake for an afterschool program celebration.

A Valentine birthday boy was celebrating his special day with super heroes!

 
Have a wonderful weekend!
"We love because he first loved us."- 1 John 4:19







1 comment: