Our Journey Home

Thursday, February 28, 2013

Sweets by Sarah Jane: trying...

I tried a few new things last weekend while decorating cakes! First, I tried to make a marshmellow fondant bow for sweet Aubrey's birthday:
 

It was so fun to make bows! And since I had left over fondant, I was able to make girlie cupcakes for my friend, Meghan. Meghan's daughter (and Wub's friend, wink), Maddie, was supposed to bring snack for her basketball team and this is what she took:

Another 'experiement' was for our buddy, Will. Will is in the 3rd grade and he loves the show Duck Dynasty! I tried to make a camo cookie cake, complete with some of the phrases from Duck Dynasty. The boys gobbled it up!
And my last adventure... I attempted to make a cake with Toy Story characters on it. I was really nervous about this cake, but the birthday boy approved! I continue to thank God for the opportunities He is providing for our little cake business.
"I thank my God upon every remembrance of you."- Phillipians 1:3

1 comment: