Our Journey Home

Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Catching up... part 1

I have been meaning to post stories on our blog for several days now, but we have had a very exciting two weeks! I am going to do my best to do some catching up. We went to the beach with the McNeill side of our family and we made some wonderful memories! We enjoyed playing in the ocean, lounging at the pool, playing putt-putt golf, cooking big family meals, playing games, and much more! David even got to play golf and I enjoyed some early morning runs with my sister in law. It was such a treat and we look forward to another family beach trip in the summers to come! wink.

All the McNeill cousins- JJ, Nicholas, Natalie, Bella, Mason, Mitchell, and Emma Grace
 

Our little family; God is so very good to us.
I know I'm not actually looking at the camera but this is my favorite family picture. I love being a wife and a mommy so so much!

Pa, Grandma, and our babies.

Our three precious blessings!


Bella's favorite part about the beach was going putt putt golfing! This little girl made 3 holes in 1... and she's never even played before!

JJ loved everything about the beach... but the ocean was especially exciting and big! When we first arrived, he stared at the water and said, "Ocean over there! And, ocean over there! Ocean over there!!!"

Wubs loved the swimming pool the best, by far! She is a little fish! Wubs can be entertained for hours (literally) with a pair of goggles and a seashell to throw and dive to retrieve.
"Don't let anyone look down on you because you are young, but set an example for the believers in speech, in life, in love, in faith, and in purity."- 1 Timothy 4:12

No comments:

Post a Comment