Our Journey Home

Tuesday, June 11, 2013

teary



It was just an ordinary day. A list of things to do, a mommy on a mission to conquer the day. Dishes needed to be unloaded from the dishwasher. Laundry needed folding. Something sticky on the kitchen floor needed to be wiped. But then, I stopped. I stopped  right in my tracks in the doorway of the children's bedroom and my eyes got teary.  Our children are growing up so fast! I just wanted to save this moment, this sweet little memory of our girls- sisters and best of friends- playing a game together. After I took these pictures, Bella asked, "Mommy, why are you taking our picture?" I wiped my eyes and I replied,"Because you and Wubs are playing Chutes and Ladders, and I just love you so much!"  Wubs and Bella shared a 'mommysureisfunnysometimes' sideways glance at eachother and continued to play together. wink!

I am so thankful, more thankful than I can express, for the family the Lord has given to us.

"Let us hold unswervingly to the hope we profess, for he who promised is faithful."- Hebrews 10:23

No comments:

Post a Comment