It is such a joy to be a mother, and I couldn't be more excited about the three blessings the Lord has given to us! I still have lots to learn about being a mama, but one thing I know: mothering a little boy is different than mothering our little girls. wink.
In the past 2 years, I have learned:
5. Little boys like to throw things.
4. Little boys have two speeds- running or sleeping.
3. Little boys are fearless.
2. Little boys are curious, very curious.
1. Little boys can melt a mommy's heart.
Last weekend, we were spending some time out in our backyard. JJ could have played with a ball, he could have played in our sandbox, he could have enjoyed our swingset... but instead, our little boy wanted to "work". He found some of daddy's lawn tools and spent the entire time "workin". He is adorable!
"Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth."- 1 Corinthians 13:6