Our Journey Home

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Embarassing Moment

The Lord has been blessing us and providing abundantly for some beautiful changes in our home. We just finished our bedroom (we traded our master bedroom for the girl's old room) and we love it! The girls love their new big bedroom, which they will also share with J.J., and we love our cozy smaller bedroom. We are currently working on our office and living room. All this to say, after my doctor's appointment today, we stopped at Michaels to do a little shopping. Spring flowers are 50% off! We needed to pick up a few more tulips for an arrangement and when I went to pay, I totally went blank when it was time to type in my pin number. I made two failed attempts at entering my pin number and I could feel my checks turning pink! I had to show my driver's license before the clerk would allow me to run my card as a credit card. I think this pregnancy is sucking out what is left of my brain cells! wink! Below are a few pictures of our new bedroom. This room used to be cotton candy pink and filled with princess decor!

"Do nothing out of selfish ambition or vain conceit, but in humility, consider others better than yourself."- Phillipians 2: 3

No comments:

Post a Comment