Our Journey Home

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

An extra peek!

Today at my doctor's appointment, we got an extra peek at J.J! I wasn't expecting an ultrasound but it was our lucky day! The doctor felt my tummy to try to determine J.J's position and since she couldn't decide if he was breech or not, the nurse wheeled in the ultrasound machine. I was so excited to see our sweet boy but I was also nervous! Emma Grace and Bella stood beside me while my belly was covered in jelly (which they thought was hilarious). Then we eagerly enjoyed an extra peek at our baby! And he was head down, bottom up! Praise the Lord!!! After the ultrasound, the doctor measured my belly and looked at my chart from our past pregnancies. Then she said, "Sarah, I think you are going to have about a nine and a half pound baby at delivery." Wow! Before we left, we scheduled our next appointment for one week from today! Can you believe that we're already down to those once a week visits? Our little boy will be here so soon! "Oh the depth of the riches of the wisdom and knowledge of God! How unsearchable his judgements and his paths beyond tracing out."- Romans 11:33

2 comments: