Our Journey Home

Monday, April 11, 2011

One good flip, please

All I need is one good flip from J.J. That's all. One flip that would get him in the 'head down' position. I know it's getting tight in there for our little boy, and I'm not trying to be impatient. There is going to come a point when J.J. won't be able to perform this amazing trick, and I'm getting concerned that we are teetering on that stage of pregnancy. Tomorrow morning I have a doctor's appointment and we'll find out how if there is still hope to deliver naturally as opposed to a scheduled c-section. Emma Grace was a c-section, but I had a v-bac with Bella. I know that God is in control, and if I have to endure another c-section, it is because it is the very best thing for our son. But I can't promise that I won't cry. wink. Praying.... "I am with you always."- Matthew 28:20

2 comments:

  1. Owen was almost 9 lbs at birth and he flipped TWICE in my last trimester. There's always hope! I chose to do a 2nd section but had them check me (and him) because we had to be sure to have plans made for Landon if he came early!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll be praying for you tomorrow morning. God is able! Please keep us posted; can't wait to see pictures of that precious boy soon! :)

    Love you!
    Leslie

    ReplyDelete