Our Journey Home

Thursday, July 18, 2013

a mommy skill

One mommy skill that I have learned over the years: the ability to think fast. wink.
Wubs- "I have so many pictures in my baby book! I like the pictures where I'm all snuggled up in a blanket. I was so little!"

Bella- "Wubs has more pictures than me, Mama. I even have empty pages. Does JJ have empty pages like me?" -Bella hesitates-  "Wait! Where is JJ's baby book?"

Mommy- (Hmmmmm-think fast. What is a good reason why poor JJ doesn't even have a baby book, and he is two years old?) "Who wants to go play in the sprinkler?"

Wubs, Bella, and JJ- "MEEEEEE!"

Sprinkler time with a picnic lunch... what a wonderful summer afternoon!

 



"Each man should give what he has decided in his heart to give, not reluctantly or under compulsion, for God loves a cheerful giver."- 2 Corinthians 9:7

No comments:

Post a Comment