Our Journey Home

Friday, July 19, 2013

my prayer partner

In addition to praying with my husband, praying by myself, and praying with our children, God has  blessed me with a prayer partner.

On Tuesday mornings, when it's a little dark outside and my family is still fast asleep, my prayer partner calls our house. Anticipating her call, I always have the phone in my hand so I can answer right away. We spend a few minutes sharing praises, sharing our prayer requests, encouraging one another in Truth, and then we spend time praying together. I am so very thankful the Lord hears every prayer!

Have a wonderful weekend! And, in blog entries to come... I will be sharing pictures and stories from Science Camp and Cheerleading Camp! Wubs and Bella have been busy this past week!

"Be devoted to one another in brotherly love. Honor one another above yourselves."- Romans 12:10

No comments:

Post a Comment