Our Journey Home

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Every two weeks

We are now headed to the doctor's office every two weeks for tummy checks! We went to the doctor the first week in March, and we were back again today! J.J. will be here soon and we are very excited at our house!
Wubs and Bella have been coming with me to all my appointments. The nurses are super sweet and our girls love listening to their brother's heartbeat. (Today was especially exciting for mommy because for my last two appointments, I haven't gained any weight! Finally, my expansion is slowing down! wink! I'm sure I'll gain a few more pounds over the last weeks but atleast I'm not growing so quickly anymore!)
I happened to have our camera in my pocketbook, so while we were waiting in the exam room, I snapped a few pictures of our sweethearts! Bella has been bringing her diaper bag to all our appointments... if you look closely you'll see it on the floor under the chair. She is ready to be a big sister for sure!


"Make every effort to live in peace with all men and to be holy; without holiness no one will see the Lord."- Hebrews 12:14

1 comment: