Our Journey Home

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Treasures in the backseat

Today we spent some time outside playing and we also cleaned out our car to surprise daddy! I found many 'treasures' in the backseat. An empty Dora sippy cup, a princess bowl, pieces of a candy necklace, one purple crayon, a plastic spoon, a ziploc baggie, and a long lost pink jacket.... just to name a few of the items recovered! How does that happen? wink.

Here are some snapshots!
Wubs, working hard on her scooter!
Bella, playing with the key in the ignition of her big wheel.
Mommy, ready to vacuum up every last Goldfish crumb! (J.J. kicked quite a bit while I ran the vacumm. I guess it must have been super loud to him!)
Bella, still working on that key. I promised her that it is impossible to remove the toy key but she insisted on trying for several minutes. wink.
My favorite picture of the day! Wubs took this self-portrait after she took my picture with the vacuum. What a cutie!
"He who conceals his sins does not prosper, but whoever confesses and renounces them finds mercy."- Proverbs 28:13






No comments:

Post a Comment