Our Journey Home

Monday, January 30, 2012

Good morning!

Our three children share one bedroom. Early one morning last week, I was ironing in our laundry room, when Bella came running in for her good morning hugs and kisses. She said, "Mommy! JJ is awake!" I thanked her for telling me and then I said, "Please go tell JJ that I will come to get him just as soon as I finish ironing daddy's clothes, okay?" Bella ran away to report my message to her brother. wink.
When I went to go get JJ out of his crib, this is what I found: Bella said, "I told JJ that you were coming, but he wanted me to climb in with him while he waited!" Precious little Bella! I have no idea how she climbed in, but somehow she managed! wink.I laughed and grabbed the camera to capture this sweet moment!


"I will praise you, O LOrd, with all my heart; I will tell of all your wonders. I will be glad and rejoice in you; I will sing praise to your name, O Most High."- Psalm 9:1-2

2 comments:

  1. What a sweet girl; takes after her mother for sure! Thanks for always sharing from your heart. I hope we can talk soon!

    Love you!
    Leslie

    ReplyDelete