Our Journey Home

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Giving myself the giggles!

I admit it... I give myself the giggles! Sometimes I just have so many silly thoughts that I crack myself up! The other day, David had arranged for some of our church youth group teens to come and help fill the Easter eggs for the egg hunt. ( We filled 8, 000 eggs! Whew!) David wanted to make it fun, so he planned on ordering some pizza and providing small prizes to give to the team that completed their goal the fastest. He asked me to make some type of inexpensive award, or trophy. I came up with a plastic cup trophy idea and I filled the 'trophies' with Peeps, decorative grass, chocolate eggs, and m&m's. As I was standing in our kitchen, cranking out a dozen little trophies, I got to thinking..."Hmmm. I am making these for David, and I'm his wife, so technically, this makes me a trophy wife." ha ha! Hmmmmm. Okay, so it was much funnier at the time! wink.
"A man's wisdom gives him patience; it is to his glory to overlook an offense."- Proverbs 19:11

3 comments:

  1. You're so silly! I think you are an amazing wife (and mommy!) So blessed to call you friend! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHAHAAAA! You 'crack' me up too! peep-peep (think tiny chickens coming out of eggs)Love you best friend!

    ReplyDelete