Our Journey Home

Thursday, March 22, 2012

Technologically Challenged

Technologically challenged, that's me! I had several friends stop me at church this past Sunday morning to tell me that they could not send me an email. Apparently, my email inbox was full and it would not accept anymore incoming emails. Since I have been able to send email, I had no idea that I couldn't recieve them; nothing seemed wrong until I heard the news. I was baffled by this problem, and I thought perhaps something was wrong with our internet server at the church. I apologized to these friends and promised that I would check on it. (Ahem, I mean, I promised my friends that I would ask someone else to check on it. wink.) So on Sunday evening, I was telling David that I was going to need to inquire about my church email account because it wasn't working. David said he'd take a look at it for me and he opened my email. He said, "Honey, how long have you worked at Faith?" I answered, "Ummm, I guess about five years now." Then he smiled and said, "In five years, have you ever deleted an email?" I giggled because I knew I was busted! I usually don't delete emails, just in case I need to go back and reread them. Apparently, when you don't delete emails, your inbox can become too full to recieve anymore. Soooo, my kind husband taught me how to delete my emails. All 9, 981 of them. ha ha ha!!! I had NO idea I had that many emails! Yep, technologically challenged, that's me!
Below is a sweet picture of Bella and JJ, watching out their bedroom window for Daddy's truck. We love it when David comes home from work each day!
"Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up."- Galatians 6:9

2 comments: