Our Journey Home

Monday, January 7, 2013

Welcome, 2013!

Happy New Year! I love celebrating and anticipating all the Lord will do in the new year! I praise God that 2013 will be filled with blessings, refinement, and His faithfulness!
I haven't blogged in a few weeks now, and I have so many stories to share.  I couldn't decide where to start, so I thought that I would start off my 2013 blogging with a (mini) photojournal from our Christmas morning. There aren't many pictures because we all still had the flu, so the children were very tired. However, flu or no flu, it is always a joy to celebrate the birth of our Savior! wink.
This picture was actually taken about a week prior to Christmas. Papa and Nana got us an Ipod Touch so we can do Facetime with our family! It has been lots of fun! Thank you again, Papa and Nana, for our special gift!

Here is Wubs on Christmas morning, trying out JJ's new bat.

JJ was still a little sleepy when he jumped into his new truck! I'm sure there will be many many more pictures to come of our favorite little man driving around the cul-de-sac!

Bella got her very first bicycle this year! We hope to enjoy it often when the weather is a little warmer.



Once our family had recovered from the flu, we traveled to South Carolina for four days. We enjoyed celebrating Christmas with our extended family. We were so thankful for that time and we praised God that we were able to make so many sweet memories!
"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways," declares the Lord."-Isaiah 55:8

No comments:

Post a Comment