Our Journey Home

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

34 rocks!



Yesterday I turned the big 3-4. I know it's only been a day, but I must say, 34 rocks! wink. And speaking of rockin'- we like to rock to Toby Mac at our house! Our sweet friend, Abby Campbell introduced us to this song and we LOVE it! (The Campbell family is serving in Nigeria. We love this precious family so much and we miss them dearly.) We dance and sing to this song at the top of our lungs whenever it comes on the radio. Even at 34, I still love to break-it-down. ha ha! Here are a few of our dance moves...



( Bella was dancing too but she didn't want me to take her picture! )
"Let your gentleness be evident to all. The Lord is near."- Phillipians 4:5

1 comment:

  1. Happy 34th birthday! We love to dance in our kitchen too!

    ReplyDelete